BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rodjyl's Articles @ OS

“I know what I should love to do--to build a study; to write, and to think of nothing else. I want to bury myself in a den of books. I want to saturate myself with the elements of which they are made, and breathe their atmosphere until I am of it. Not a bookworm, being which is to give off no utterances; but a man in the world of writing--one with a pen that shall stop men to listen to it, whether they wish to or not.”
-LEW WALLACE-

Monday, May 16, 2011

OPERATING SYSTEM - Reflection

            First of all i would like to say thank you so much to our instructor Mr. Dony C. Dongiapon..Sir, thank you for your time and effort. You inspire us to study and learn things as we can do. Especially, you motivate us to our values on how we handle things in good ways. I have learned from you and you also learned with us. Thank you so much. We will never forget the moments we spent to you Sir, despite for our being "BADLUNGON UG SAMUKAN SA KLASE".(hehehehe) THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU..I think saying thank you is not worth enough but all we can give and say to you that we will study and accomplish things as what you wish for us. 
           Nevertheless, to my classmates in Summer Class Session in OS, oie pwede ba yon makalimutan ko----di noh..kayo pa!!! LOVE YOU ALL..Thank you so much. Hinding-hindi ko kayo makakalimutan especially sa mga moments natin..In laughters and tears we spent is like a box full of diamond and gold treasures. Akalain nyo early in the morning at 6 o'clock klase namin hanggang 8 then, 7:30-10 ulit sa gabi..omg..nakayanin namin yon..hahaha..its good to know..hmmmp...Mga patagong fb-fb sa laboratory, txt2x, music jum, chika2, at higit sa lahat picture-picture hahahaha.." Ganahan au qoh".  I never felt bored in my summer actually its my pleasure and im so happy talaga..KEEP IT UP GUYZZ..mwaah..oie, dont forget to study hard and finish our study..GODBLESS to all and GOODLUCK!.

0 comments: